Identity and contact data: Company name: INTERLIMSA, S.L.
Trade name: INTERLIMSA
Postal address: C/ Henri Dunant, 15-17 – 28036 MADRID
Email address: email@example.com
In compliance with the provisions of Article 12 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereafter GDPR), INTERLIMSA, S.L. (hereafter INTERLIMSA) informs you that the personal data which you provide to us while browsing and/or by means of the completion of the WEBSITE forms, will be subject to processing by INTERLIMSA for the PURPOSE of managing the services offered by INTERLIMSA, of performing administrative tasks relating to such services, and of offering you an optimum quality service by means of the WEBSITE and/or for the purpose stated in the data protection clause attached to the form which you have just completed.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use the data in our possession – according to your decisions – to provide you a quality service and to ensure the functioning of the service. The information which is provided will also allow you to access and to use our WEBSITE and to be provided with the information which you wish to receive on products and services.
We also use the information in our possession to fight harmful or suspicious conducts or infringements of our terms and policies, to detect and prevent spam, and to preserve the integrity of our products, services and collected data, and to take the pertinent SECURITY MEASURES in accordance with the collected data and with the purposes for processing in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data when such data are subject to processing inasmuch as our organisation has the processing policies and security measures in place to which reference is made in the European rules in force on data protection. The processing policies and security measures in place at INTERLIMSA prevent the alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or use of your personal data.
We also use the information which you provide us to reply to you when you contact us or to communicate with you when it is legally permitted to do so.
By checking and accepting the check-box for commercial messages, you are expressly consenting to have INTERLIMSA send you a NEWSLETTER with news, marketing messages, advertising and/or information about our organisation, the services which we provide and/or our products, and to have us inform you about our policies and terms.
The collected data will not be processed in any way that is incompatible with the aforementioned purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect the information that you provide us when you browse on our WEBSITE, specifically including the identification and registration data included in forms or data and messages which you convey to us by means of forms. Such data may include: your forename and surnames, your email address and other necessary data for the processing of your request or message.
- We can receive identifying information when you send us an email or when you contact us.
- We can receive identifying information, now or in the future, when you access or begin a session on another website, such as a social medium, for example, from our WEBSITE. This may include text and/or images of your identifiable personal information available on such third websites.
- In the case in which our WEBSITE offers you the possibility, now or in the future, to pay for services offered by INTERLIMSA, by using a credit card, through providers who carry out the processing of payment by way of third parties, it is important that you should know that our service provider and not INTERLIMSA will be the party collecting and processing the information of your credit card.
REPLYING to the forms proposed for the reception of information on the services offered by INTERLIMSA, and to any other questionnaire which may be provided in the future, is completely optional. Notwithstanding, the refusal of the customer or user to provide specific data may make it impossible to provide the services offered by INTERLIMSA.
WHERE DOES THE COLLECTED INFORMATION COME FROM?
The information which we collect by means of the WEBSITE comes exclusively from you. We do not receive data from third parties or from open sources.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS ENTITLES US TO PROCESS THE COLLECTED DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the following:
- The execution of the contract to which you are a party or the implementation of precontractual measures.
- The compliance with the legal obligations of
DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
HOW DO WE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
All the information that the user provides through registration or the completion of the forms of the WEBSITE should be truthful. Moreover, it will be the user’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to INTERLIMSA permanently updated so that it will reflect the user’s real situation at all times. The user will be the only party responsible for false or inaccurate representations which he were to make and for any harm caused to INTERLIMSA or to third parties by the information which he provides.
We request that you immediately notify INTERLIMSA of any change or modification which arises in relation to the data which you have provided us so that such data will accurately reflect your personal situation at all times.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation about whether we at INTERLIMSA are processing personal data which concern you or not.
- The right to request access to the personal data relating to you which we possess.
- The right to request the rectification or erasure of such personal data. For example, you may request that your email address should be rectified if it is wrong or you may request the erasure of the data possessed by INTERLIMSA when, among other reasons, such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Upon erasing the data, we will only store them in blocked form for compliance with legal obligations.
- The right to request the restriction of processing. For example, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data for marketing purposes, contacting us to have your subscription to the NEWSLETTER or the sending of commercial messages cancelled. In such case, we will only store the data for the exercise or the defence of claims.
- The right to object to processing and to withdraw your consent at any time. For example, you may request INTERLIMSA to stop processing your data, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. INTERLIMSA will stop processing the data except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or the defence of possible claims.
- The right to the portability of the data on automated medium to another controller in the hypotheses of processing permitted by the GDPR.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating on the subject line “Exercise of rights GDPR” and including the following contents:
- Your forename and surnames or user name
- National Identity Document (DNI) / Identity Number of Foreign National (NIE)
- E-mail address
- The right which you wish to exercise
- The information which you wish to access, rectify or erase or on which you wish to restrict processing or exercise your right of portability.
Moreover, data subjects may lodge a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, via the following link:
DO WE TRANSFER OR ASSIGN YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
Your data will not be conveyed or transferred to third parties, except to possible processors (third organisations which provide service to our organisation).
INTERLIMSA may share your information with various governmental authorities in reply to hearings, court orders or other legal processes or for any other matter required by law.
For your convenience and in your interest, we may provide links to websites managed by other organisers (“third-party websites”). We do not disclose your information to such third-party websites without your consent.